Recipes

Sunday 1 February 2015

4 Ingredient Chocolate Pancakes











 

      I've made these a few times. I can't help being addicted to chocolate. I've improved with reducing the amount of chocolate bars I eat, but I have no plans to reduce the amount of cocoa powder I eat. That isn't a problem because Fair Trade+Organic cocoa powder costs more so I eat less. =)

     This week, my exams ended, and I got my exam results back. I did the best on my Science exam. I was really surprised because I didn't know it was possible to get such good results on an exam. Also,  we've been getting more snow. I was hoping there would be lots of snow during the Winter Break, but the snow came late this year. I also did the 1000 Squat Challenge,and I added 10 competition burpees in between every 100 squats. I'm writing all this because these are all reasons to eat these pancakes for celebration. I planned to, but I didn't have any eggs. Today I had eggs so of course I made these pancakes.

1 tbsp Cocoa or Cacao Powders
2 tbsp Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
2 Large Eggs
1 Large Banana
a pinch of Cinnamon( optional)


-Mash the Banana with a fork
-Mix everything together with a whisk or a fork. Alternatively, you can put everything in a blender, but then you will have to wash more stuff.
-Heat some oil on a pan over medium heat.
- Pour some of the pancake batter into the pan. Flip the pancake when it has cooked for about 30 seconds. I don't count the time. I just flip it when the bottom of the pancake( the side touching the pan) is solid enough to be flipped. Don't make the pancakes too thick, or you will have uncooked batter in the middle.
- When the other side is solid, it is ready to eat.

 Unrelated Paragraph
    Chipotle had a deal this week. If you bought a Sofrita burrito on January 26th,2015, you could get a free burrito between January 27 and February 28, 2015 so I had Chipotle twice this week. Chipotle is my favourite fast food chain. ( I'm not getting paid to write this.  I just love Chipotle).

No comments:

Post a Comment