Recipes

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Roast Chickpeas



 These roasted chickpeas are one of my favourite snacks. My dog likes them too.

Ingredients:
Cooked chickpeas
Water

oil, herbs and spices ( if you want)


-Drain chickpeas and rinse in some water
-Use a towel or paper towel to pat dry the chickpeas
-toss chickpeas in oil, herbs and spices( if you want)

-Put chickpeas on baking tray lined with parchment paper. Make sure no chickpeas are on top of each other. You want a single layer of chickpeas.
-Bake at 450° f until the chickpeas are dry and crunchy on the inside( approx 30-40 min)


My oven's temperature is always a little bit lower than what I set. Baking takes me about 2 hours, but it takes my friend 30 minutes( I think there is something seriously wrong with my oven). Her oven is better than mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment